Saturday, July 01, 2006

Reading the Young PAP Forum


I found a ridicuous thread at the Young PAP forum today. The thread is titled "The Logic for High Cost Living". The author claimed that high cost is essential for the survival of Singapore because the resultant expenditure would make every generation of Singaporeans to contribute to the national economy, by filling up positions in a foreign-invested plant.

I think my registration at the Young PAP Forum will never be approved. After-all, I wrote this in my signature: "Those who exchange liberty for security deserves neither" - Benjamin Franklin. Oh well.. I guess the ruling party is only interested to hear from people who share the same view as theirs or people who intends to propagate their views.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
News Junkie, Irreverent Blogger, Anarcho-Capitalist, Technologist